501. 1880 United States Federal Census > Wisconsin > Waushara > Oasis > District 187
502. 1870 United States Federal Census > Wisconsin > Waushara > Oasis
Civil War Pension Index: General Index to Pension Files, 1861-1934 Record
about Gideon Crowe
Aley Ann Crowe
Oct 15 1906
C 44 Wis Inf
504. FamilySearch™ Ancestral File v4.19
505. Loa Titman. Updates 10/15/06
506. Wisconsin Land Records, Sep 1, 1857
507. 1900 U S Census > Minnesota > Blue Earth > Vernon Center > District 31
508. 1870 United States Federal Census > Minnesota > Blue Earth > Vernon
509. 1870 United States Federal Census > Wisconsin > Waushara > Oasis
510. ancestry.com, tree, RICK & KAY WILLERTON, 10/19/06
511. Descendants of George Albert Crowe, by Jerry Huntley, emailed to me on 10/30/06
Subject: RE: Crowe relatives
Date: October 30, 2006 2:28:04 PM PST
Great to hear that the family of Richard Robert CROWE has been established correctly. I've always wondered if Ezra E. CROWE and Eyre Evans CROWE were one-and-the-same, guess they were. I've made all the necessary changes to my database.
I am including a report on the descendants of my ancestor, George Albert CROWE. This will fill in many blanks in my branch of the family for you.
I am also including a report on the descendants of Rebecca CROWE who m. Oliver Hezekiah COGSWELL. This is information that Charlotte Vardy sent to me a while back when I happened across her query on her ancestors wondering about the ancestry of Richard Robert CROWE. She also had the Ezra E. CROWE mix-up. I'll be able to let her know now for sure her ancestor was Eyre Evans CROWE.
All the best,
Descendants of George Albert Crowe
Generation No. 1
1. George Albert1 Crowe (John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 26 May 1843, and died 18 February 1918 in Medford, Kings Co., NS. He married Cynthia Patterson 31 December 1864 in Cornwallis Twp., Kings Co., NS, daughter of Thomas Patterson and Sarah. She was born 15 June 1834.
Children of George Crowe and Cynthia Patterson are:
+ 2 i. Adeline Myrtle2 Crowe, born 14 October 1865; died 17 April 1939.
+ 3 ii. Mary 'Belle' Crowe, born 13 May 1867 in Medford, Kings Co., NS; died 11 February 1913 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
4 iii. John T. Crowe, born 1870; died 14 January 1887.
5 iv. Bessie M. Crowe, born 1871; died 1891.
+ 6 v. George Avery Crowe, born 8 September 1873 in Pereau, Kings Co., NS; died 1925.
7 vi. Joseph Crowe, born 15 October 1875 in Medford, Kings Co., NS.
8 vii. William Henry Crowe, born 24 March 1876 in Medford, Kings Co., NS.
9 viii. Arthur A. Crowe, born 1878.
Generation No. 2
2. Adeline Myrtle2 Crowe (George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 14 October 1865, and died 17 April 1939. She married Marchant Whitfield Steele 12 October 1892, son of Alexander Steele and Abigail Newcomb. He was born 22 February 1868, and died 5 August 1950.
Children of Adeline Crowe and Marchant Steele are:
10 i. Avery3 Steele, born August 1894. He married Unknown Gosling.
+ 11 ii. Laura Belle Steele, born January 1896; died 8 January 1982.
12 iii. Florence Steele, born November 1898. She married (1) Melbourne Corkum. She married (2) Donald Fulton.
13 iv. Marjorie Steele, born October 1903. She married Robert Allan.
14 v. George Steele, born December 1908.
3. Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe (George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 13 May 1867 in Medford, Kings Co., NS, and died 11 February 1913 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS. She married Fales Newell Rogers 12 September 1912, son of James Rogers and Julia Steele. He was born 23 August 1860 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS, and died 25 August 1923 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
Child of Mary Crowe and Fales Rogers is:
+ 15 i. Mary Belle3 Rogers, born 9 February 1913 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS; died 18 May 2006 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
6. George Avery2 Crowe (George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 8 September 1873 in Pereau, Kings Co., NS, and died 1925. He married Harriet Althea Irving 2 October 1896 in Canning, Kings Co., NS, daughter of Corbin Irving and Maria Baker. She was born 3 July 1877 in Baxters Harbour, Kings Co., NS, and died 27 February 1969.
Children of George Crowe and Harriet Irving are:
+ 16 i. Glendon Frederick3 Crowe, born 12 August 1897; died March 1972 in Norwood, Delaware Co., PA.
17 ii. Bessie Crowe, born 16 December 1899.
+ 18 iii. Olivia Myrtle Crowe, born 19 February 1901; died 19 February 1990.
19 iv. Ethel Withrow Crowe, born October 1903; died 9 December 1979. She married Daniel W. Gearing; born 1913.
+ 20 v. Cynthia Maria Crowe, born March 1904 in Pereau, Kings Co., NS; died 1 August 1972 in Wolfville, Kings Co., NS.
+ 21 vi. Albert Forrest Crowe, born November 1910; died January 1991.
Generation No. 3
11. Laura Belle3 Steele (Adeline Myrtle2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born January 1896, and died 8 January 1982. She married (1) William 'Bernard' Burbidge. He was born February 1892 in Worcestershire, England, and died 8 January 1926 in Wolfville, Kings Co., NS. She married (2) Rev Thomas Palethorpe. He was born 1883, and died 1962.
Notes for William 'Bernard' Burbidge:
The Morning Chronicle
WILLIAM B. BURBIDGE
Special to The Morning Chronicle
CANNING, Jan. 13 - William Bernard Burbidge, Habitant, Kings County, passed away at Westwood Hospital, Wolfville, on Friday, January 8, after a few days' illness, aged 35 years. Mr. Burbidge, who was born in Worcestershire, England, married a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Marchant Steele, Scott's Bay, who, with their three children, survive. Mr. Burbidge, who was a member of Trinity United Church, was widely known and respected.
The funeral was held from Trinity United Church, Canning, on Sunday afternoon and was largely attended, and was conducted by Dr. Thomas Hodgson. Special music was rendered by the mixed quartette.
An aged grandfather, with whom the late Mr. Burbidge resided before coming to Nova Scotia, fiften years ago, also survives.
Children of Laura Steele and William Burbidge are:
22 i. Muriel Eloise4 Burbidge. She married William Herbert Charien 14 September 1950 in Canning, Kings Co., NS.
23 ii. Emmerson Burbidge.
24 iii. Wilfred Burbidge.
15. Mary Belle3 Rogers (Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 9 February 1913 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, and died 18 May 2006 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS. She married Charles Parkman Huntley 25 June 1932 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, son of Everett Huntley and Zelma Sanford. He was born 27 October 1908 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, and died 13 February 1973 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS1.
Notes for Mary Belle Rogers:
20 May 2006
HUNTLEY, Mary Belle - 93, passed away Thursday, May 18, 2006. Mary was a resident of Evergreen Home for Special Care, Kentville, for 12 years. Born in Scotts Bay, she was a daughter of the late Fales and Belle Mary (Crowe) Rogers. Mary was a resident of Scotts Bay for most of her life. Mary served as President of the Resident's Council of Evergreen Home for Special Care, Kentville. She was a member of the Church Auxiliary and Women's Institute in Scotts Bay. Mary loved knitting, crocheting and crafts and shared them with her family and friends. She loved to play the organ and accordion in her younger years. Mary's children and grandchildren were the centre of her life and brought her great joy. They will miss her dearly. Mary is survived by her daughters, Connie (Ira) Legge, Blomidon; Wilma (Grant) Tupper, Centreville; Juanita (Don) Rockwell, Hantsport; Julia (Leonard) North, Waterville; sons, Roger (Winnie), Walter (Bonnie), Oscar (Nancy), Byron, all of Scotts Bay; Clinton (Rena), Cambridge, and Forrest (Lana), Centreville; 22 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and four great great-grandchildren. Besides her parents, Mary was predeceased by her foster parents, Fred and Rebecca Steele; her husband of 40 years, Charles; half-sister, Regina and two grandchildren in infancy. Visitation for Mary will take place on Saturday, May 20, from 7-9 p.m. in H.C. Lindsay Funeral Home, 5 Leverett Ave., Kentville (902-678-2151), from where a funeral service will be held 2 p.m. Sunday, May 21, Rev. Robert Billings officiating, assisted by Rev. June Keddy. A reception will follow the service in the funeral home. Interment will be in Scotts Bay Cemetery. Family flowers only please, however, donations in memory may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia or The Arthritis Society. Private condolences to the family may be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Charles Parkman Huntley:
KENTVILLE - Charles Huntley, 64, of Scott's Bay, died Tuesday at Blanchard Fraser Memorial Hospital, Kentville.
He was born at Scott's Bay, son of the late Everett and Zelma (Sanford) Huntley. He farmed most of his life in the Scott's Bay area.
Surviving besides his wife, the former Mary Rogers, are four daughters, Juanita (Mrs. Donald Rockwell), Hantsport; Julie, at home; Connie (Mrs. Ira F. Legge), Blomidon; and Wilma (Mrs. Grant Tupper), Centreville; six sons, Roger, Walter, Byron, and Clinton, all of Scott's Bay; Forest, at home, and Oscar, Hall's harbor; 11 grandchildren; five sisters, Minnie (Mrs. Ralph Fraser), Sheffield Mills; Annette (Mrs. Howard McCumber), in Pereaux; Lois (Mrs. Russell MacDonald), Blomidon; Pauline (Mrs. Ivor Price), Canning, and Isabel (Mrs. Cyril Steele), Scotts Bay; and six brothers, Vernon, Wolfville; Stanley, Glendon, Earl, Walter, and Paul all of Scott's Bay.
The body is at H.C. Lindsay Memorial Chapel, Kentville. Funeral service will be held today at 3:30 p.m. in Scott's Bay United Church. Lic. Wayne Wright will officiate assisted by Rev. H. W. Thomas. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Donations may be made to the Canadian Heart Foundation.
Children of Mary Rogers and Charles Huntley are:
+ 25 i. Constance Virginia4 Huntley, born 31 March 1933 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
26 ii. Wilma Belle Huntley, born 9 February 1935 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. She married Grant Frail Tupper 12 August 1954 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1; born 31 May 1929.
+ 27 iii. Roger Everett Fales Huntley, born 14 January 1937 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 28 iv. Walter Fredrick Huntley, born 1 August 1942 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 29 v. Oscar Charles Huntley, born 10 January 1946 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 30 vi. Juanita Grace Huntley, born 24 February 1947 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 31 vii. Byron Parkman Huntley, born 1 January 1950 in Scots Bay Rd., Kings Co., NS.
+ 32 viii. Clinton Theodore Huntley, born 28 February 1952 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 33 ix. Forrest Joshua Huntley, born 9 July 1954 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS.
+ 34 x. Julia Zelma Huntley, born 24 November 1957 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
16. Glendon Frederick3 Crowe (George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 12 August 1897, and died March 1972 in Norwood, Delaware Co., PA. He married Verna Evelyn Greene, daughter of Rufus Greene and Althea Stewart. She was born May 1898, and died 1969.
Children of Glendon Crowe and Verna Greene are:
+ 35 i. Lawrence Wilfred4 Crowe.
+ 36 ii. Earland Crowe.
+ 37 iii. George Crowe.
18. Olivia Myrtle3 Crowe (George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 19 February 1901, and died 19 February 1990. She married Earl W. Kuhn.
Child of Olivia Crowe and Earl Kuhn is:
38 i. George (Crowe)4 Kuhn, Foster child.
20. Cynthia Maria3 Crowe (George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born March 1904 in Pereau, Kings Co., NS, and died 1 August 1972 in Wolfville, Kings Co., NS. She married Donald Edmund Fraser, son of George Fraser and Sarah Pick. He was born 16 November 1893 in Kingsport, Kings Co., NS, and died 8 January 1979 in Gaspereau, Kings Co., NS.
Children of Cynthia Crowe and Donald Fraser are:
39 i. Jean4 Fraser. She married Unknown Heckmann.
40 ii. Ferne Fraser. She married Donald Davidson.
41 iii. Donald Fraser.
21. Albert Forrest3 Crowe (George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born November 1910, and died January 1991. He married Ida Mary Thomas.
Child of Albert Crowe and Ida Thomas is:
42 i. JoAnn4 Crowe. She married Unknown Fleming.
Generation No. 4
25. Constance Virginia4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 31 March 1933 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. She married Francis 'Ira' Legge 28 August 1951 in Canning, Kings Co., NS1, son of James Legge and Minnie Barkhouse. He was born 29 April 1926 in Blomidon, Kings Co., NS1.
Children of Constance Huntley and Francis Legge are:
+ 43 i. Carol Marie5 Legge, born 13 March 1952.
+ 44 ii. Douglas Ira Legge, born 20 April 1954.
+ 45 iii. Daniel Charles Legge, born 20 November 1957.
+ 46 iv. Mark Everett Legge, born 1 October 1960.
27. Roger Everett Fales4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 14 January 1937 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. He married Winnifred Irene MacDonald 23 August 1969 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS, daughter of James MacDonald and Joellan Houghton. She was born 23 September 1940 in Pereau, Kings Co., NS.
Children of Roger Huntley and Winnifred MacDonald are:
+ 47 i. Ivan Roger5 MacDonald, born 8 May 1960 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
48 ii. Jerry Charles Huntley, born 9 February 1970 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
49 iii. Terry Lawrence Huntley, born 9 February 1970 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS. He met Deanna Whelan; born 26 April 1974.
50 iv. (son) Huntley, born 7 August 1974 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS; died 7 August 1974 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
28. Walter Fredrick4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 1 August 1942 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. He married Bonita Irene Huntley 14 October 1967 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, daughter of Oscar Huntley and Beatrice Illsley. She was born 9 August 1947 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS1.
Children of Walter Huntley and Bonita Huntley are:
+ 51 i. Joseph Walter5 Huntley, born 13 August 1968 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
+ 52 ii. Kelly Belle Huntley, born 13 March 1970 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
53 iii. Katherine Irene Huntley, born 4 April 1972 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS; died 4 April 1972 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
29. Oscar Charles4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 10 January 1946 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. He married Nancy Maie Roscoe 18 September 1971 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, daughter of George Roscoe and Muriel Wood. She was born 20 April 1953 in Halifax, Halifax Co., NS1.
Children of Oscar Huntley and Nancy Roscoe are:
+ 54 i. Andrew Shawn5 Huntley, born 16 November 1973.
+ 55 ii. Mary Elizabeth Huntley, born 3 August 1976.
30. Juanita Grace4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 24 February 1947 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. She married Donald Elvin Rockwell 25 November 1967 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1, son of Daniel Rockwell and Olive Stevenson. He was born 23 December 1945.
Children of Juanita Huntley and Donald Rockwell are:
56 i. Glen Donald5 Rockwell, born October 19691. He married Heni Totka 20 May 2000; born June 1974.
57 ii. Brian Charles Rockwell, born 24 February 19721.
31. Byron Parkman4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 1 January 1950 in Scots Bay Rd., Kings Co., NS1. He married (1) Helen 'Louise' Steele 5 September 19701, daughter of Homer Steele and Frances Huntley. She was born 23 March 1952 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS. He married (2) Linda Elizabeth Tupper 18 June 1994 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS, daughter of Frank Tupper and Hazel Thorpe. She was born 13 August 1950 in Blairmore, AB.
Children of Byron Huntley and Helen Steele are:
+ 58 i. Charlotte Louise5 Huntley, born 27 June 1977.
59 ii. Joellan Lynn Huntley, born 17 November 19801.
32. Clinton Theodore4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 28 February 1952 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. He married Rena Theresa Doucet 18 June 1977 in Canning, Kings Co., NS1, daughter of Thomas Doucet and Roseanne Thibodeau. She was born 8 July 1953.
Children of Clinton Huntley and Rena Doucet are:
60 i. Joel Thomas5 Huntley, born 10 May 19811.
61 ii. Taylor Charles Huntley, born 1 November 19831.
33. Forrest Joshua4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 9 July 1954 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS1. He married Lana Arlene O'Hearn 7 August 1976 in Halifax, Halifax Co., NS1, daughter of Thomas F. O'Hearn. She was born 6 March 1953.
Children of Forrest Huntley and Lana O'Hearn are:
62 i. Laura Ann5 Huntley, born 7 July 1981 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
63 ii. Jillian Catherine Huntley, born 23 August 1984 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS.
34. Julia Zelma4 Huntley (Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 24 November 1957 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS1. She married Leonard Harris North 18 May 1985 in Truro, Colchester Co., NS1, son of Frederick North and Helen Alders. He was born 3 September 1955.
Children of Julia Huntley and Leonard North are:
64 i. Amy Elizabeth5 North, born 26 April 1988.
65 ii. Lydia Rose North, born 26 April 1988.
66 iii. Maria Emily North, born 23 November 1991.
35. Lawrence Wilfred4 Crowe (Glendon Frederick3, George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) He married Flossie 'Marguerite' Swaine, daughter of Harold Swaine and Florence Smith.
Children of Lawrence Crowe and Flossie Swaine are:
67 i. Harold Lawrence5 Crowe.
68 ii. Wilfred Ashley Crowe.
69 iii. Sheila Elaine Crowe.
70 iv. Verna Avonelle Crowe.
71 v. Leslie Ann Crowe.
72 vi. Beverly Ann Crowe.
73 vii. Christopher Lawrence Crowe.
36. Earland4 Crowe (Glendon Frederick3, George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) He married Vivian.
Children of Earland Crowe and Vivian are:
74 i. Sheldon5 Crowe.
75 ii. Timmy Crowe.
76 iii. Olivia Crowe.
77 iv. Danny Crowe.
78 v. Merrami Crowe.
37. George4 Crowe (Glendon Frederick3, George Avery2, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) He married Barbara Kenny.
Child of George Crowe and Barbara Kenny is:
79 i. Stephen5 Crowe.
Generation No. 5
43. Carol Marie5 Legge (Constance Virginia4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 13 March 19521. She married Robert Eugene Riggs 20 March 1971.
Children of Carol Legge and Robert Riggs are:
80 i. Cherie Marie6 Riggs, born 18 October 1975. She married Mark Anthony VanOostrum 18 May 2002.
+ 81 ii. Robert Nicholas Riggs, born 12 August 1979.
44. Douglas Ira5 Legge (Constance Virginia4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 20 April 19541. He married Katherine Lynn Patricia Sanford 4 September 1976, daughter of Roscoe Sanford and Bernice Thorpe. She was born 11 December 1957.
Children of Douglas Legge and Katherine Sanford are:
82 i. Adam Douglas6 Legge, born 17 July 1978.
83 ii. Ryan Christopher Legge, born 6 April 1981.
45. Daniel Charles5 Legge (Constance Virginia4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 20 November 19571. He married Shannon Melinda Atwell 9 September 1989, daughter of Claude Atwell and Marilyn Cavanaugh. She was born 31 August 1958.
Children of Daniel Legge and Shannon Atwell are:
84 i. Cody Daniel6 Legge, born 25 March 1991.
85 ii. Aaron Daniel Legge, born 24 November 1996; died 24 November 1996.
46. Mark Everett5 Legge (Constance Virginia4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 1 October 19601. He married Glenda Susan MacPherson 7 October 1978. She was born 11 July 1961.
Child of Mark Legge and Glenda MacPherson is:
86 i. Jennifer Karen6 Legge, born 12 January 1978.
47. Ivan Roger5 MacDonald (Roger Everett Fales4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 8 May 1960 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS. He married JoAnne Irene Brown 5 September 1981 in South Ohio, Yarmouth Co., NS, daughter of Ernest Brown and Edith Dykens. She was born 11 September 1961 in Yarmouth, Yarmouth Co., NS.
Children of Ivan MacDonald and JoAnne Brown are:
87 i. Dustan James6 Brown, born 7 June 1978.
88 ii. Timothy Ivan MacDonald, born 12 January 1983.
51. Joseph Walter5 Huntley (Walter Fredrick4, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 13 August 1968 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS1. He married Laura Eugenia Whynot 15 August 1992 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS, daughter of Earl Whynot and Linda Roy. She was born 7 January 1967.
Children of Joseph Huntley and Laura Whynot are:
89 i. Charles Joseph6 Huntley, born 10 February 1993.
90 ii. Jacqueline Jane Huntley, born 7 April 1994.
91 iii. Breanna Jessica Huntley, born 15 April 1996.
52. Kelly Belle5 Huntley (Walter Fredrick4, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 13 March 1970 in Kentville, Kings Co., NS1. She married Douglas Wesley Thomas 22 July 1989 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS, son of Douglas Thomas and Dorothy Piccott. He was born 18 October 1967.
Children of Kelly Huntley and Douglas Thomas are:
92 i. Caitlin Mary6 Thomas, born 28 April 1990.
93 ii. Chelsey Hannah Elizabeth Thomas, born 14 October 1995.
94 iii. Paige Katherine Thomas, born 20 July 1996.
54. Andrew Shawn5 Huntley (Oscar Charles4, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 16 November 19731. He met (1) Deborah Bond. He married (2) Theresa Lynn Tibbitts 1 April 1995 in New Minas, Kings Co., NS, daughter of Bruce Tibbitts and Nancy Kelly. She was born 13 November 1973.
Child of Andrew Huntley and Deborah Bond is:
95 i. Amanda Lynn6 Dugas, born 9 September 1993.
Child of Andrew Huntley and Theresa Tibbitts is:
96 i. Bailey Rene6 Huntley, born 30 July 1995.
55. Mary Elizabeth5 Huntley (Oscar Charles4, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 3 August 19761. She married Theodore 'Edward' Norman 14 August 1999 in Scots Bay, Kings Co., NS. He was born 25 March 1972.
Children of Mary Huntley and Theodore Norman are:
97 i. Noah Edward6 Norman, born 6 January 2000.
98 ii. Julia Anne Elizabeth Norman, born 30 September 2001.
99 iii. Benjamin Oscar Norman, born 23 April 2006.
58. Charlotte Louise5 Huntley (Byron Parkman4, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 27 June 19771. She met Michael Cochrane.
Child of Charlotte Huntley and Michael Cochrane is:
100 i. Maya Joellan6 Cochrane, born 17 July 2001.
Generation No. 6
81. Robert Nicholas6 Riggs (Carol Marie5 Legge, Constance Virginia4 Huntley, Mary Belle3 Rogers, Mary 'Belle'2 Crowe, George Albert1, John PrestonA, William BlascotB, Richard RobertC, WilliamD, Richard RobertE) was born 12 August 1979.
Child of Robert Nicholas Riggs is:
101 i. Genelle Alisha7 Riggs, born 27 June 2000.
1. Family data collected by Bonita Irene Huntley.
512. Rebecca1 Crowe (Eyre EvansA, Richard RobertB, WilliamC, Richard RobertD) was born 16 October 1809 in Horton Twp., Kings Co., NS, and died Aft. 1898. She married Oliver Hezekiah Cogswell 11 March 1829, son of Samuel Cogswell and Emma Loveless. He was born 21 February 1806 in Horton Twp., Kings Co., NS.
Children of Rebecca Crowe and Oliver Cogswell are:
+ 2 i. Levina2 Cogswell, born 18 December 1829; died 27 March 1884.
+ 3 ii. Mary Ann Cogswell, born 13 December 1831.
+ 4 iii. Abner Oliver Cogswell, born 28 December 1833 in Morristown, Kings Co., NS.
5 iv. Rachael Amelia Cogswell, born 20 July 1836; died 13 February 1861.
6 v. Rebecca Penelope Cogswell, born 20 July 1836. She married Edwin Skinner.
+ 7 vi. Julia Emmeline Cogswell, born 8 June 1838; died December 1876.
+ 8 vii. Charles Maynard Cogswell, born 18 October 1840 in Morristown, Kings Co., NS.
+ 9 viii. Frances Maria Cogswell, born 2 April 1843; died 21 June 1881.
+ 10 ix. Hannah Mehitable Cogswell, born 9 November 1845 in Morristown, Kings Co., NS; died 2 July 1915.
513. 1890 Veterans Schedule Wisconsin Company C, 44th Inf, Private, Billious Disorder, Vernon Centre, Minnesota
514. Ancestry.com, Civil War pension files 1861-1934
516. ancestry.com Middlesex Co, Mass Probate Index 1871-1909 Part A-K, Crowe, Thompson
517. Descendants of Rebecca Crowe and Oliver Cogswell provided by Jerry Huntley 10/31/2006
518. ancestry.com oneworldtree 11/1/2006
520. 1911 Census Census of Canada > Nova Scotia > Kings > Medford, Sub-District 3 11/2/2006 ancestry.com
521. 1910 United States Federal Census > Tennessee > Warren > Civil District 14 > District 186 ancestry.com
522. ancestry.com Wisconsin Marriage Records prior to 1907.
523. 1880 Wisconsin Census, Almond, Portage Co.
524. Michiganensian, From "Making of America Books"
526. Email from Bill Crowe
Subject: Crowe Genealogy
Date: June 14, 2007 3:09:24 PM PDT
I've been on the Richard R Crowe email list for about 2 years now. We corresponded a bit when I first joined. It looks like you've decided (from looking at your web site and, I'm guessing, from the Cindy Parrish letter you wrote about) that there Capt. Richard R. Crowe had no son Ezra.
By the way, is a transcript of Cindy's letter available online. Or will she send one if requested?
Ezra is what the 1860 census database in Oasis, Waushara Co., Wisconsin, calls the man who lives on a farm next to RR Crowe and Gideon Crowe who I think are his son and grandson. But if you look at the facsimile of the census form, it could just as easily be read a Eyre. A strategically placed black mark makes it difficult.
Also, the attached Land Patent for the purchase of the land in Oasis clearly shows his name as Eyre.
In 1861, EE's 3rd wife Mary died there. In the 1870 census, E Crow is listed in Fond Du Lac County, Wisconsin living with or next door to his daughter Mary and her family (husband Wyman Towns - the census calls him William). I found EE's grave online in Lamartine, Wisconsin just outside of Fond Du Lac. Here's a link to a photo.
By the way, note his death date is 1872 and his age is 99 - I'm pretty sure that's what it says. This age matches the 1870 census which said he was 97. I think he must have been born on Oct 8, 1772 (not 1774)
I also visited Oasis Wisconsin a few weeks ago and found a total of 8 Crowe family graves including Richard R Crowe Sr. I'll attach a photo. The cemetery is called the Ray cemetery and is in Plainfield in the township of Oasis within a mile of the land he owned. It only has about 30 graves and is nicely maintained by the town. He died Sept. 9, 1884.
I've been trying to locate all my direct Crowe ancestors buried in North America. I'm only missing two now. One is TP Crowe, con of the Richard R buried in Wisconsin, buried in McMinnville, Tn. and the other is Capt. Richard R Crowe, buried in Nova Scotia. Do you know exactly where his grave is located?
If you're interested, I have some more marriage and death dates from my trip to Oasis and the county courthouse there.
(With two attachments, both printed with paper copy)
Fond du Lac County
Town of Lamartine
Shows Tombstone of E.E. Crowe, died Feb 18, 1872, aged 99 yr 4 mo 10 d.
Wisconsin Deaths, 1820-1907 about Eyre Evan Crowe
Eyre Evan Crowe
17 Feb 1872
Fond Du Lac
Wisconsin Vital Records Death Index.
528. 1870 United States Federal Census > Wisconsin > Fond du Lac > Fond du Lac Ward 1
529. From: email@example.com
Subject: updates to Crowe Chronicles book as of June 22, 2007
Date: June 23, 2007 8:43:12 PM PDT
Updates to ‘Crowe Chronicles’, that I am aware to June 22, 2007. There is incomplete information as you can see. If you are able to fill in any of the blanks please do so. If any corrections are needed do make them. If births, deaths and marriages have taken place that are not recorded please fill in. It will be much appreciated.
My e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-306-944-4236
Mail: Loa Titman Box 44 Viscount, Sk. Canada S0K 4M0
Page 321 Pamela Jo Todaro January 17,1991 Logan Charles Todaro
Page 289 Andrew & Sandi Martinson June 10, 1992 Jonathon Martinson
Page 321 Cynthia & Steven Marks July 11, 1993 Aurora Justine Marks
Page 321 Cynthia & Steven Marks Jan. 7, 1996 Michelle Elizabeth Marks
Page 310 Michelle & Nacho Valenzuela March 28, 2000 Anna Louise Valenzuela
Page 310 Susan & Chris Jenkins April 5, 2001 Allison Louise Jenkins
Page 288 Shawn Stone & Adrienne Lange July 20, 2002 Samantha Marie Stone
Page 291 Greg & Nicole Turner April 11, 2002 Scott Gabriel Turner
Page 296 Courtney& Jeremy O’Brian Feb 19, 2002 Taylor Renne O’Brian
Page 310 Amanda & Tony Wolfgram May ----, 2002 Koby Quentin Wolfgram
Page 313 Deanna & Scott Paden August---, 2002 Karissa Paden
Page 313 Erik & Rebecca Leicht October 27, 2002 Meghan Eileen Leicht
Page 313 Yvonne & Cameron Douglas August 31, 2002 Jake Harrison Douglas
Page 314 Wendy & Randy Fritzler March 28, 2002 Lauren Grace Fritzler
Page 316 Suzannah & JD Creedon June---, 2002 Eleanor Creedon
Page 316 Daniel & Catharine Kresh January 11, 2002 Joseph Gregory Harrel Kresh
Page 321 Jenifer Devine & Ryan Denegri July 1, 2002 Nicholas Ryan Devine-Denegri
Page 284 Dylan Lens & Bret Stapleton Mar 4, 2003 Trinity Heaven Leigh Lens
Page 284 Tracey & Rick Gray June---, 2003 River Charles Gray
Page 288 Tanya & Hugh Watson Febuary 16, 2003 Deegan Nicholas Watson
Page 289 Tammy & Jerry Kendall Date? Brock Kendall
Page 289 Celine & Ryan Giesbrecht Apr 4, 2003 Ella Marie Leslie Giesbrecht
Page 291 Ann & Eddie Hilliard March 4, 2003 Brandon Ansel Hilliard
Page 292 Ivy & Kim Mathison May 10, 2003 Andrew James Mathison
Page 292 Lee & Marlo Morelli August 15, 2003 Renelle Maria Morelli
Page 292 Jordan & Evelyn Morelli October 5, 2003 Aziz Wai-Lam Morelli
Page 296 Courtney & Jeremy O’Brian Date? 2003 name
Page 300 Aaron & Beth Fox July 15, 2003 Lincoln Alexander Fox
Page 313 Steven & Jonkai Hanway July 29, 2003 Corinne Hanway
Page 313 Ramin & Betzaida Sawal June 21, 2003 Madison Nadine Sawal
Page 282 John & Annie Lasky date?? 2003? Jaron Lasky
Page323 Fred & Conchita Otte January 14, 2003 Fred Taitano Otte
Page 324 Joel & Renee Crowe May 16, 2003 Jessie Marie Crowe
Page 322 Charlotte (Lahman) & Courtnay Claybourne date? Mathis Claybourne
Page 321 Patrica (Hoffman) & Mr. Kennedy date? Travis Kennedy
Page 321 Patrica (Hoffman) & Mr. Kennedy date? Rachel Kennedy
Page 321 Patrica (Hoffman) & Thomas Brungs date? Brittany Brungs
Page 284 Tracey & Rick Gray June---, 2004 Quinn ------- Gray
Page 289 Natasha Bovino June 20, 2004 Marissa Rae Henricks
Page 291 George & Daniella Martinson July 24, 2004 Samantha Claire Martinson
Page 292 Urbain & Jessica Morelli April 30, 2004 Olivia Soleil Marion Morelli
Page 313 Deanna & Scott Paden August---, 2004 name?
Page 300 Jonathton & Cynthia Ward August 24, 2004 Makenzy Tina Ray Ward
Page 300 Wendy & Jose Gonzalez October 22, 2004 Emily Ilene Gonzalez
Page 310 Susan & Chris Jenkins November 2, 2004 Sarah Drew Jenkins
Page 320 Stephanie & Paulo Zeppa May 30, 2004 Julian Vincenzo Zeppa
Page 323 Kirk & Shannon Otte ----------, 2004 Karter ------Otte
Page 290 Crystal & Joel Jones August 9, 2005 Alexis Victoria Jones
Page 292 Melissa & Denis Lacroix March 8, 2005 Pascal Etienne Joseph Lacroix
Page 292 Lee & Marlo Morelli May 12, 2005 Martine Lee Morelli
Page 322 Brittany & Mr. Haley July 22, 2005 Madelyn Rose Haley
Page 323 Shane & Amanda Terry October 7 2005 Michael David Terry
Page 300 Rachel & Drew Adams Sept. 16, 2005 Gretchen Ilene Adams
Page 300 Courtney Ward & Daniel Craft May 19, 2005 Sydney Jeanette Craft
Page 318 Andrew & Bethany Nichols September 8, 2005 Hannah Elizabeth Nichols
Page 310 Naomi &Raphael Clancy October 10, 2005 Gabriel Wisdom Clancy
Page 291 Grant & Jill Curtis Jul 29, 2005 Laschlan Haskett Curtis
Page 291 Ricky & Alicia Gush Feb 4, 2005 Makenna Leigh Gush
Page 282 Shannon Lasky & Jake Zinn date? 2005 Caleb Zinn
Page 282 Erica (Haag) & Mr. Sullivan October 27, 2005 Breanna Victoria Sullivan
Page 282 Ashley (MacLean)& Mr. Phillips September 4, 2005 Jaden Manual Phillips
Page 294 Leslie & Naomi McKinnon date? *Andrew McKinnon
Page 284 Tara Lens & Mr. Sutherland January 21, 2006 Liam Michael Lens
Page 292 Krystlle & Anton Ovtchinnikov May 11, 2006 Sofiya Antonovna Elda Ovtchinnikova
Page 292 Ivy & Kim Mathison October12, 2006 Tyler Scott Mathison
Page 284 Dylan Lens & Bret Stapleton June--- 2006 Bodhi Redman Lens
Page 318 Amanda & Ross Ricenbaw Jul 3, 2006 Alexa Lucille Ricenbaw
Page 318 Spencer & Mackensie Stutzman Jan 2, 2006 Reice Alan Stutzman
Page 324 Leala & Aric Dunn May 24, 2006 Cira Rose Dunn
Page 294 Charla & Scott Weatherhead June 14, 2006 Russell Blake Weatherhead
Page 291 Tyler & Natalie Curtis May 20, 2006 Emma Michael Curtis
Page 282 John & Annie Lasky Feb… 2007 Sasha Lasky
Page 292 Paul & Amanda Titman April 19, 2007 Lucas Pennding Titman
Page 281 TJ & Nicole McFarland May 12, 2007 Blake Anthony McFarland
Expecting in 2007
Page 291 Ricky & Alicia Gush Sep 2007
Page 318 Andrew & Bethany Nichols Oct 2007
Expecting in 2008
Page 291 Grant & Jill Curtis Jan 2008
Page 300 Aaron & Beth Fox Jan 2008
Page 289 Aug. 23, 1997 Denis B. Martinson & Kathleen Ann Donoghue
Page 322 1997 (div. 2000) Charlotte Lahman & Courtney Claybourne
Page 310 July 2, 1999 Susan Lee Brodecky & Christopher Ian Jenkins
Page 310 October 3, 1998 Michelle Ann Brodecky & Ignacio (Nacho) Valenzuela
Page 289 date?? Andrew E. Martinson & Sandi White
Page 290 1996 Jason Martinson & Heidi Jones
page 282 date?? 2002 Shannon Marie Lasky & Jake Zinn
page 282 date?? Ashley MacLean & Mr. Phillips
page 286 Apr 6, 2002 F. Rick Crowe & Theresa (Terry) Kathleen Walters
page 286 August 10, 2002 Cory Richard Crowe & Naomi Amoral
page 291 July 10, 2002 David J. Martinson & Juliet Yu Ang
(Juliet’s 5 kids from previous marriage: Jennifer, Jonavan, Jeremy, Jeffery and Jacquelin)
page 292 July 6, 2002 Paul Titman & Amanda Albers
page 292 January 25, 2003 Krystlle Ann Titman & Anton B. Ovtchinnikov
page 294 August 16, 2003 Charla Rae Dickie & Scott Weatherhead
page 300 November 21, 2003 Russell (Rusty) Gene Ward & Jan Hardenan
page 300 April 12, 2003 Aaron Joseph Fox & Elizabeth ‘Beth’ Ann Warrington
page 318 March 1, 2003 Andrew J. Nichols & Bethany Suzanne Leet
page 318 October 10, 2003 Jessica G. Nichols & Cyrill Robert ‘Bob’ Kovar
page 318 Sep 20, 2003 Amanda J. Stutzman & Ross A. Ricenbaw
page 324 June 14, 2003 Forrest Rughe & Kim Watt
page 300 April 24, 2004 Rachel Ilene Fox & Drew Harriman Adams
page 318 Nov 8, 2004 Spencer A. Stutzman & Mackensie Lock
page 323 date?? 2004 Sheila (Otte) Struebel & Arlyn Bonen
page 282 date?? Erica C. Haag & Mr. Sullivan
page 300 September 17, 2005 Jonathon Ray Ward & Cynthia (Johnson) Carter
Page 289 Aug 15, 2005 Joyce Martinson & Lionel John Hue
page 292 August 27, 2005 Lindsay Rae Titman & Justin W. Bergermann
page 281 2005 Nyla (Eaton) Sturgis & Robert Davis
page 282 September 18, 2006 Matthew Allen Lasky & Griselda Castaneda
page 285 June 17, 2006 Donald L. Williams Jr. & Kim Lufkin
page 291 July 1, 2006 Richard (Ricky) Gush & Alicia Jan Antonick
page 291 Sept 2, 2006 Grant B. Curtis & Jill Haskett
Page 291 Nov 1, 2006 Tyler G.W. Curtis & Natalie Giordano
page 310 October 15, 2006 Michael Valente Brodecky & Courtney Ann Redfern
page 315 July 15, 2006 Marty Daniels & Diane Kunish
page 315 Sept 9, 2006 JD Daniels & Nicole Edwards
page 323 July 1, 2006 Kirk Otte & Shannon-------------
page 324 January 7, 2006 Leala Crowe & Aric Dunn
page 310 date?? Meegan Elizabeth Brodecky & Richard Fixler
page 310 date?? Allyson Mary Brodecky & Edward Cohen
page 313 date? Ramin Q. Sawal & Betzaida Fournier
page 322 date? Brittany R. Clifton & ------- Haley
page 320 date?? Stephanie L. Mihalick & Paulo Zeppa
page 321 date? Patricia (Hoffman) Kennedy & Thomas Brungs
page 321 date? Cynthia Hoffman & Steven Francis Marks
page 292 engaged m. Oct.6, 2007 Allsion L. Morelli & Steven Fries
page 281 engaged in 2007 TJ McFarland & Nicole……
page 281 engaged in 2007 April Ann CAROL (Richards) Page & Larry Eaton
page 283 engaged in 2007 Anthony (Tony) M. Witham & Rhonda Frantie
page 283 engaged in 2007 James Alan Witham & Pam…
page 285 engaged for July 2008 Daniel Peter Skeirik & Kate….
Page 289 engaged for 2008 Weylin Dwight Martinson & ………..
Page 291 engaged for 2008 Darrell Albert Gush & Cori Post
Page 324 February 13, 1998 Lane Shannon Mandry
Page 181 October 1, 2002 May (Lunam) Crowe Latch
Page 311 August 14, 2003 Gale Alvin Moon
Page 284 March 23, 2004 Willie ‘Bill’ Alphonse Porchet
Page 284 November 9, 2004 Christena Harriet (MacCrimmon) Crowe
Page 281 2004 Elizabeth ‘Liz’ (Currie) Decker Crowe
Page 324 December 10, 2004 Richard ‘Dick’ Joseph Crowe
Page 312 May 30, 2005 Stella Gilliam (Young) Rochford
Page 285 2005 Theodore ‘Teddy’ Michael Luilus
Page 286 August 14, 2005 Dollie Louise (Crowe) Martinson Hiltz
Page 286 May 11, 2006 Olive MARJORIE (Salter) Whitter Crowe
Page 317 May 11, 2006 Alice Faye (Heinzman) Johnson Crane
Page 310 July 2, 2006 Ignacio (Nacho) Valenzuela
Page 310 October date?? Dylan Cole
Page 292 October 29, 2006 Edward ‘Ed’ Julius Morelli
p. 281 Nyla (Eaton) Sturgis div. John Sturgis lm 2005 Robert Davis He has two children- a girl and a boy. The girl started school with Syleina Costello.Carol’s granddaughter.
p. 282 Don Lasky’s daughter, Shannon ( Lasky) Zinn has a son Caleb Zinn born 2005.
Matthew Lasky is a paratrooper serving a second tour in Iraq (2007). He is also married Sept. 18, 2006 to Griselda Casteneda. Julie Lasky has just graduated from high school.
John and Annie Lasky have three children: 2 girls and a boy. The oldest is PORSHA Lasky not Portcha. The second child is Jaron Lasky born 2003 and the youngest daughter Sasha Lasky was born Feb 2007.
Cheri (Lasky) MacLean has reverted back to her maiden name LASKY. Her oldest daughter Erica Haag married Mr. Sullivan. They have a daughter Brienna Sullivan born 2006.
Ashley MacLean married a Mr. Phillips they have a child Jaden Phillips born 2005.
daughter Erica has a daughter Brienna born in 2006; Cheri’s youngest daughter, Ashley also has a child.
p. 285 There is no ‘e’ in Carlton. It is Marena not Mariena Crowe. Kim (Lufkin) Williams was born Nov 9, 1968.
p. 285 Donald & Kim Williams Jr. lost their unborn baby girl in March 2007.
p. 289 Paul Leo Traynor died April 9, 1998 b. Dec. 13, 1942
p. 289 Kathleen Ann (Donoghue) Martinson born Dec. 21, 1967
P 289 Celine Elizabeth Prefontaine married Ryan GIESBRECHT not Geisbrecht Nov 2005. Ryan was born June 16, 1978. Their children’s correct name spelling is GIESBRECHT: Erin born Sep 6, 1998, Emily Evalyn not Emilie Evelyn; and the youngest Ella Marie Leslie born Apr 4, 2003.
P 289 Chris Cassidy had married Keith John Copper (born May 6, 1963) on May 18, 1987, now divorced.
p. 290 Crystal & Joel Jones now have two children: Talisa Taylor Jones, Alexis Victoria Jones born Aug 9, 2005
p. 290 Erick & Gloria Ostergren married on Oct 14, 1991
p. 291 Greg & Nicole Turner married on Feb 14, 1998
p. 291 Alicia Jan (Antonick) Gush birthdate is Jan. 13, 1979.
P 291 Darrell Gush marrying Cori Post 2008. She has two children from a previous marriage.
p. 292 Allsion Morelli born June 17, 1979
p. 292 David Titman born May 2, 1952
p.292 Amanda Lee (Albers) Titman born June 30, 1980
p.294 Torin Crowe is a boy.(son of Tara & Dave)
p 294 Amber & Keith Stewart’s daughter correct name is Kaylynn not Kay Lynn
p. 296 Tyler Machado Perez
p. 298 Harry Leroy McCray first married Sheila Albers
p. 300 Shelly Ilene Fox married Warren Norman Fox. She later married on June 30, 1988 Robert Lawrence Durocher (His original name was Bobby Wayne Glowdus), now divorced.
p. 300 Cynthia Johnson married a Carter. She later married John Ward. Cynthia (Johnson) Ward’s 2 children from a previous marriage-Breanne Carter, Jillian Carter
p. 302 Jeffery J. Ward later married Lorna Esterling unknown date.
p. 310 Clarification on Moore/Brodecky surnames. Alverna and Paul Moore Sr. had three children: Paul Gaines Moore Jr. (Later called Michael “Mick” Brodecky), Alvin WILLIAM ‘Bill’ Moore, Arthur PATRICK ‘Pat’ Moore. Their names were legally changed to Brodecky about 1953. Lee did not formally adopt the boys. Bill changed his name back to “Moore’ in the 1980’s.
p. 310 Lee Brodecky born June 23, 1918 died October 30, 1998 in Tucson, Arizona.
p. 310 Christopher Jenkins born January 19, 1970.
p. 310 Arthur PATRICK Brodecky married Georgina Hopkins unknown date. Georgina’s birthdate: January 9, 1936(.?)
p. 310 Bill Moore not married.
p. 310 Pat & Georgina Brodecky had twins Dec. 23, 1959 Meegan Elizabeth & Allyson Mary
p. 310 Meegan Brodecky now is married to Richard Fixler; She has two children: Michael Valete Brodecky b. Sept 26, 1980 (son of Richard Uber)
Shawn Moore Ortega born Aug. 9, 1985 (son of John Ortega)
p. 310 Allyson Brodecky is now married to Edward Cohen; She has four children: Natasha Cole, Dylan Cole (died October unknown date), Jacob & Gabriella
p. 310 Naomi Rinah Beers-Green m. Raphael Rainbow Trout Clancy on July 10, 1999 NOT 2000. They were married in the mountains above Santa Fe, N.M.
p. 313 Stephen Hanway born 1972 and Jonaki (has no middle name) born May 31,1972
p. 313 It’s Katharine Kate Kingman
p. 313 Betzaida (Fournier) Sawal born May 31, 1979
p. 316 correct name Jaana Grigorov
p. 316 correct name Ernest Mendel (not Mendal) Courant
p. 318 Bob Kovar born July 19, 1968
p. 318 Beth (Leet) Nichols born Sept.17, 1981
p. 323 correct birthdate Jonathon Strubel August 28, 1989
p. 324 birthdate: Kim (Watt) Rughe July 3, 1981
p. 324 Richard Patrick Crowe has a daughter Mandy. She married a Bauman. Richard also has 2 sons. His second wife is Tina.
p. 324 Kelly Crowe married Mr. Gulbrantson. She has 3 sons: Michael, Daniel & Brian.
p. 324 Colleen Kia Frances Turner Crowe born April 11, 1963 married Charles Evan Mandry. They had 5 children: Caleb Charles Mandry born May 9, 1992
Norris Victor Mandry born August 11, 1995
Dakota Michael Mandry born March 24, 1997
Twins: Jesse John Mandry born February 10, 1998
Lane Shannon Mandry born February 10, 1998 died February 13, 1998
530. From: ALPHASURVEYING@aol.com
Subject: CROWE PAGE UPDATE
Date: June 24, 2007 10:46:05 AM PDT
JUST FYI, MY WIFE - RENEE'S - MOTHER - (MARIE) - DIED JUNE 26TH, 2006.
I WAS JUST LOOKING AT PAGE---
Ora Marie (Marie) Dove (Living, Female)
Ora Marie Blake
(April 11, 1941 - June 26, 2006)
Ora "Marie" Blake, 65, of Brighton, Colorado went to be with her Savior on June 26, 2006 in Denver, Colorado. She was born on April 11, 1941 in Stephenville, Texas to Noble D. Dove and Ora N. Jones. She graduated from Stephenville High School in 1958. On December 2, 1958 she married Ernest P. Blake.
She worked as a secretary for Alpha Engineering out of Ft. Lupton for many years before retiring. She loved to decorate homes and was a past member of the Stephenville Baptist Church. She lived in Brighton since 1974. She was a loving wife, mother and grandmother. Her grandchildren were her life. At the end of each day she called her kids and grandkids to check on them. The one for whom everyone leaned on, she was always concerned of those around her.
She is survived by her husband, Ernest Blake of Brighton; daughters Renee (Joel) Crowe of Ft. Lupton and Jill (Jerry) Unrein of Brighton; sisters Jessie Grafton of Arlington, Texas, Nell (Bob) Christianson of Runaway Bay, Texas; brother Jim (Pat) Dave of Garland, Texas; and grandchildren Alexandria Unrein, Brandi Unrein, Blake Crowe and Jessie Crowe.
Graveside services will be Friday, June 30, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. at the Elmwood Cemetery in Brighton, Colorado.
JOEL B. CROWE
532. Email attachment Updates to Crowe Ch#4F0708.doc 07/18/2007 From Loa Titman email@example.com
Hi Steve- I finally got the 2 history books off to Evie Pippett. When I sent to the Post Office they needed a phone number to put on the delivery slip.I was determined to get it sent off today, so I used your phone number. Just in case there's a call you'll know what's up.
I am sending the newest updates since coming home from the reunion.You will have to go through it as I sent the whole file. I know I 'll get a few more replies from people but it's a good start.You would have enjoyed the reunion- Cindy Parrish from Nova Scotia was there. she is very knowedgable about her history. And Stephen Crowe brother to Bill (from Rochester, NY) of the Eyer Evans Crowe line was there too. He's about my age.He works at a paper of sorts. On his business card it says 'News and Money Editor' for Eons.From what I gather it's a baby boomer publication.
Here is his e-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
31 5th Street
There were abut 75 at the reunion.Pretty low keybut got to visit alot.I am going up to Saskatoon tomorrow to pickup the register that you gave to Don Crowe.Why he didn't bring it to the reunion hall for wveryone to see, I don't know. Anyways,Mom was at the same hotel as him so she took it home for me.Cindy Parrish would like a copy also- could you send one to her on disk?
It hot here-good for growing plants and thunderstorms. The lilies are in full bloom now. We escaped the hail that fell 2 weeks ago. Lee (Rod's son) had 3 fields of canola hailed out.But that's the gamble a guy takes.
Take care will talk again.
533. Emails from Anne Benson email@example.com
30 Sep 2007
How exciting to have found you. First of all I will copy the notes I have in my PAF file on Mary/Polly Reed and Joseph Roberts, and then I will attempt to send the tombstone pictures. What fun we had searching for them. My husband helps me, and we comb the cemeteries row by row (when there are no records to be found).
[Keep in mind that these notes are a chronological history of my unsucessful search so far.]
DESCENDANTS OF GILES ROBERTS of SCARBOROUGH, MAINE by Joann H.
Nichols, Gateway Press, Inc. Baltimore 1994 (actual info from earlier
(no bride's name is shown on the marriage record which has been
transcribed) "Mary/Polly Reed, b ca 1775, NH (per 1850 census)..
~"On 28 Feb 1797 a Moses Reed, Jr. of Grafton, NH purchased land in
Williamstown." I do not know if he could be related to Mary, wife of
Joseph. This name was in the information given me by Joanne Nichols
~Cleveland Gen p. 64 "Reed, Read ancestry - Read (Buckinghamshire,
Eng.)...William 1, b. 1587, emb. fr. Eng 1635; July 4, 1656, ,Rehoboth,
Dorchester, freem. Mar 14, 1639, Woburn, ret. to Eng., d.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 1656; m. in Eng Mabel b. 1605 (she ret. to Woburn,
m. 2d Henry Summers); Bethiah 2 Read, m. John Johnson 3. " (May be a
connection to the Johnson in Don's ancestry.) (There may be no connection
here. Just took the information - 3/92)
~REED-READ LINEAGE, CAPTAIN JOHN REED of Providence, ,R.I., and
Norwalk, Con. and His Descendants Through His Sons JOHN AND THOMAS
1660-1909, by Ella Reed-Wright, this edition pub by Tuttle Antiquarian
Books, Inc., PO Box 541, Rutland, VT 05701
[Could find no connection to any of Don's line]
~I checked with the town clerk of Grafton, NH. There is no Mary Reed of the right age listed in their birth records.
~Adams History Children of Samuel5, (1753)  (Capt. John4, John3, Peter2, Henry1) and Betsey (Litchfield) Adams; res. Williamstown, Vt.
Author: Andrew N. Adams
Call Number: CS71.A2
This is a genealogical history of Henry Adams of Braintree, Massachusetts and his descendants. This book also contains genealogy of John Adams of Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Bibliographic Information: Adams, Andrew N. Adams History. Privately Published, Rutland 1898.
52. xi. Polly6[Adams], b. in Putney, Dec. 11, 1796; m. 1815. Andrus Reed of Williamstown,
Vt., b. in Brookfield, Vt., July 13, 1790, son of Jonathan and
Polly (Humphrey) Reed; d. 28 Nov., 1880. She d. in Williamstown,
14 Dec., 1851.
Name: Andrus Read
Change Date: 11 MAR 1999
Birth: 13 JUL 1790 in Brookfield, Orange Co., VT 1
Death: 28 NOV 1880 1
Father: Jonathan Read b: 24 FEB 1751/52 in Rehoboth, Bristol Co., MA
Mother: Polly Humphrey b: 1759
[Not our family; checked out town records]
Marriage 1 Polly Adams b: 11 DEC 1796 in Putney, Windham Co., VT
Title: A Genealogical History of Henry Adams, of Braintree, Mass, and
his Descendants, Also of John Adams, of Cambridge, Mass.,
Abbrev: Adams History
Author: Adams, Andrew N.
Publication: Private, Rutland, VT, 1898
Page: p. 326
W. Hill Cemetery, Williamstown, Vt
Spouse: James HOPKINS (AFN: HP60-94) Family
Marriage: 25 Jul 1813
Williamstown, Orange, Vt
No parents listed [No connection to our family]
Records of search begun Apr 25, 2007
Checking out Grafton re J. Nichols notes: There is one Cemetery listed for Grafton as follows:
Prescott Hill Cemetery, Grafton, New Hampshire
Perhaps there could be a Reed buried there that would be a connection.
DESCENDANTS OF GILES ROBERTS of SCARBOROUGH, MAINE by Joann H.
Nichols, Gateway Press, Inc. Baltimore 1994 (actual info from earlier
ROBERTS, JOSEPH (1790 U.S. Census) 8 people, 6 children, 3 m, 3 f
VERMONT , ORANGE, GUILDHALL
Series: M637 Roll: 12 Page: 200
ROBERTS, JOSEPH (1810 U.S. Census)
VERMONT , ORANGE, WILLIAMSTOWN
Series: M252 Roll: 64 Page: 713
1850 Federal Census Williamstown, Orange Co., VT enumerated on the 5th day of Nov 1850 p 273 or 545
Joseph 80, Polly 74, Clark Y. 31, James M. R. 34, Dentist. Joseph is a farmer. Polly was born NH.
1850 United States Federal Census
Name: Joseph Roberts
Estimated birth year: abt 1770
Birth Place: Vermont
Home in 1850
(City,County,State): Williamstown, Orange, Vermont
ROBERTS, JOSEPH (1820 U.S. Census)
VERMONT , ORANGE, WILLIAMSTOWN
Series: M33 Roll: 127 Page: 288
Joseph's parents were John and Hannah McCab. I have the rest of the Roberts Pedigree if you are interested.
The names of Joseph and Polly Reed Roberts were: Ziba, b 1799, Betsy, b 1802, Ira abt 1803, Perley, b 1805, Philander, abt 1810, Sarah, abt 1812, James, abt 1815, Clark, abt, and Cynthua Adelinje, abt 1822.
I may have more info in my paper files and the genealogy, but my files are in a mess right now, although I am working on correcting that, slowly!
I will now try to attach the tombstone pictures.
30 Sep 2007
I just realized that I need to explain who Imlah Bennett and Lucy Whitcomb are.
Joseph and Mary/Polly's son Perley Married Salley Bennett and her parents were Imlah Bennett and Lucy Whitcomb and they are in the same cemetery in Washington. You may not want those. I sent you the tombstones of Joseph Roberts, Mary/Polly Reed Roberts, and two of their sons, Philander and James.
534. 1850 United States Federal Census > Vermont > Orange >
535. Ancestry.com, Benson Family Tree (Owner: Benony)
536. Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection) > Killingly Vital Records 1708-1850 > M > 4
537. 1870 United States Federal Census > Vermont > Orange > Washington
538. 1860 United States Federal Census > Vermont > Orange > Washington
539. 1850 United States Federal Census > Vermont > Orange > Washington
Date: February 9, 2008 9:54:03 AM PST
Here is some info on my family. My Dad was Alfred Noble Wadman, son of Norris Herbert Wadman (1864-1937)
My Mother was Mary Scott (6-06-1905) Died Sept. 1982 Quincy Ma, Buried Canton Ma.
Children are as follows:
Norma Wadman Birth 1-13-1930 Alive Married Richard McGrath
Robert Edward Wadman 4-07-1932 " Married
Ralph Eugene Wadman 3-25-1934 " Married
William Francis Wadman 12-06-1936 " Married
Arthur Wadman 6-06-1938 " Married
Edward Wadman 9-14-1940 " Married Karen Sharp
David Wadman 4-22-1945 " Married Susan Connors
If you would like more I'll start compiling children of us all. I'll try to keep it organized best I can for you. I never tried a family tree before. Hope to stay in touch.
542. “1851 Canada East & NS,” NS, 1851, paper, 5/7/2008.
543. “1911 Canada Census,” Ontario, Renfrew North, 19 Westmeath, June 22-23, 1911, 5/7/2008.
544. From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: FW: Your Mother?
Date: May 7, 2008 6:38:36 PM PDT
My sister has come up with the name below and we also had a uncle tom and Aunt Susie
Subject: RE: Your Mother?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:30:03 -0400
Would Grandma’s maiden name be MacLaren or McLaren??
You missed Uncle Tom (I think the oldest) George was called Jordie? & Susie
From: Shirley Kincaide [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:20 PM
To: iris byers
Subject: FW: Your Mother?
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Your Mother?
> Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:19:22 -0700
> Could this be the family? They lived in Westmeath, Renfew North, Ontario
> There are 7 children in the census. Some could be married and some not
> yet born.
> Burgess George Head June 1857 54 Irish Farmer Presbyterian
> Jessie Wife Apr 1863 48 Irish
> Rebeca Dau Jun 1891 20 Aunt Becky
> Adeline Dau Dec 1893 18 Aunt Ada
> John Son Jul 1896 15 Uncle John
> George Son Oct 1898 12 Uncle George, Gordie
> Fearn A Son Apr 1900 11 Uncle Fred
> Jessie Dau Feb 1902 9 Aunt Jessie
> Edna Dau Sep 1905 6 Mom
> McLorca Matthew fiw Aug 1836 75 Father-in-Law Irish
> cannot remember any other aunt or uncles name can you
> I cannot read the last name of the father-in-law. It could be McLean,
> McLaine. I am almost sure it is Mcl...
> Do you recall any clue to your grandmothers maiden name?
> Hopefully, Steve
545. Passenger List
Jacob Heitzman 51, Anna 52, Anna 22, Wilhelm 19, Jacob 14, Carl 10, Maria 7, Anna 8 (?)
546. Ontario Marriages-ancestry.com
George Albert Burgess and Jessie McLaren
547. Ontario birth records-1869-1909
549. Marriage Certificate, 19 June 2010, Oak Harbor, Island, Washington at home of Bruce and Jennifer Roberts, parents of Kristin
Andy M. Burt and Kristin Michelle Roberts
550. From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: FW: Mom's family
Date: May 10, 2008 4:25:27 PM PDT
Thanks Steve for all your hard work I just heard from both you and my sister in the same hour so I am sending you what she has just sent me
Ada was an aunt George and uncle I have asked her if she wants more detailed info
To: email@example.com; YESAUD@aol.com
Subject: Mom's family
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:53:06 -0400
I found a picture that Vera gave me but it is hard to read.
Grandpa Sept 1855
Grandma Jessie April 8, 1863
Tommy Dec 25 1886 died Mar 5, 1911
Susie Aug 19, 1887
Mary June 19 1889
Rebecca Jan 5, 1891
Johnny Aug 22 1895
Fred Nov.26 1899
Jessie Feb. 21, 1902 – died Mar 16, 1952
Edna Sept. 14,1904
Ada died Dec 16, 1983
George Sept 28, 1987
Where do Aunt Ada and George fit. It was hard to read the back of the picture. Willis you must be able to fit it in.
551. “1911 Canada,” Renfrew North, Stafford (15), June 14,15,16,17,18, 5/11/08.
552. “1911 Canada,” Westmeath, Renfrew North, Ontario, June 16, 17, 5/11/08.
553. “1911 Canada,” Westmeath, Renfrew North, Ontario, Jul 3, 4, 5, 5/11/08.
554. Death Records, Ontario, Renfrew, 1869-1934
555. From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Ancestors of Josepha Elizabeth Drake
Date: May 29, 2008 8:35:43 PM PDT
Steve, I pretty much had the same info except I didn't have the parents of Capt. Francis Drake, so thanks. And will take it with a grain of salt :). I think I found all my info off of the rootsweb site. And another family member but she only went to Joseph Drake.
Also on Elijah Friend- his daughter Malinda married John Fry. I think you might have someone else listed and maybe this Frazier was a first husband. But I have Malinda's will and I have an obit for one of her sons that lists other children that are listed on her will (make any sense?) So in a round about way I do have proof that she did marry John Fry and then had a grandmother of mine Margaret. (both of these I put on the Friend's site-if your interested.)
ggrandmother Laura Etta Kline m. Jacob Rathgeber
gggrandmother Margaret Fry Longshore (emanuel Longshore, 1st husb.)
m. John Kline (Longshore must have died can's find
divorce papers but have both marriages.)
ggggrandmother Malinda Friend m. John Fry
gggggrandfather Elijah Friend m. Margaret Beard
556. 1900 census, IL, Christian. King, Dist 8.
557. 1910 census, IL, Christian, King, Dist 9
558. 1920 census, IL, Christian, King, Dist 9
559. 1930 census, IL, Christian, King, Dist 10.
560. Vol 90 Page 7, DAR # 89024, ancestry.com.
561. DAR vol 103 pg 157, #102511, ancestry.com.
562. DAR vol 16 pg 227, #155715, ancestry.com.
563. DAR vol 107 pg 167, #106547, ancestry.com.
564. DAR vol 112 pg 151, #111462, ancestry.com.
565. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 about Benjamin Johnson
Spouse Birth Year:
Save This Record
Attach this record to a person in your tree as a source record, or save for later evaluation.
Source Citation: Source number: 373.001; Source type: Correspondence file (significant amount); Number of Pages: 3; Submitter Code: .
Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004. Original data: This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived from an array of materials including pedigree charts, family history articles, querie.
This database contains marriage record information for approximately 1,400,000 individuals from across all 50 United States and 32 different countries around the world between 1560 and 1900. These records, which include information on over 500 years of marriages, were extracted from family group sheets, electronic databases, biographies, wills, and other sources. Learn more...
566. “Delayed Certificate of Birth for Samuel L. Thurman,” Nov 1 1951, Courthouse, Dunlap, Bledsoe, TN, D-383838, paper, source file.
567. “Marriage License and Certificate, Sam Thurman and Zona F. Hatchett,” 7 Oct 1932, Yellville, Marion, Ar, Recorded in Book M, Page 281, 8 Oct 1932.
568. 1850 US Census Ohio Delaware Orange township, 20 August, 1850
569. 1857 MN State census, Hennepin Co, Minneapolis
570. 1860 US Census, WI, Green Co, Albany, 30 Jul 1860
1860 United States Federal Census
HOME IN 1860:
Albany, Green, Wisconsin
Margan (Maryan) Johnson
J R West
571. 1870 NE census, Saunders Co, Twp 13 Range 5, (near Valparaiso)
AGE IN 1870:
HOME IN 1870:
Township 13, Saunders, Nebraska
572. 1880 US census, NE, Saunders Co, Valparaiso, 10 Jun 1880
1880 United States Federal Census
HOME IN 1880:
Valparaiso, Saunders, Nebraska
RELATION TO HEAD OF HOUSE:
Mary A. Johnson
Mary A. Johnson
573. Revolutionary Pensioners Living in Maine, ancestry.com
574. Vital Records of Woburn, MA, newengland ancestors.org, NEHGS
Killingly, Connecticut, Church Records
5 records were found for ' Roberts' in the following documents:
Displaying records 1 - 5
1737. July 13, Daniel Russell and Phebe Roberts.
April 25, John Roberts and Abigail Whitney.
1741. June 23, David Roberts, Jun., and Mercy Heminway, of Woodstock, widow.
Dec. 3, David Roberts and Rachel, his wife, from Woburn.
Oct., Abigail, dau. of Abraham Roberts; also, three children of Capt. Aaron Whittemore, who were all buried at one time in one grave; one, a son, the others danghters. Also, Tamer and Mary, daughters of Daniel Bishup.
576. Death Certificate for Stephen Johnson (Sr)
577. Honorable Discharge from the US Navy, 29 Jan 1945.
578. IGI FamilySearch,org, 2009
579. Letter from Jim Dickerson to Larry Roberts of 5/23/1983
580. Letter from Ira Parish to Sarah Tackaberry 28 Feb 1851.
581. Photo and explanation of Parish family taken about 1890’s. From Sandy Wunder.
582. Will of Elidia Parish 6 March 1832, from Sandy Wunder.
583. James and Charlotte Parish White Family, Sasndy Wunder, Nov 2005
584. Christmas 2004 For the Parish Cousins from Sandy Wunder
585. Photos of Sheldon Cemetery, Plum Hollow, Bastard Twp, Leeds CO, ON. Taken 27 Sep, 2003 by Sandy Wunder
586. “The Daily Gate City”, Thu, Apr 25, 1865.
587. “The Daily Gate City”, Thu, Dec 3, 1867
588. “The Daily Gate City”, Thu, Apr 25, 1865.
589. Death Certificate, William Tackaberry, May 8 1919, 1983 Carmen Ave, Los Angeles, LA, CA. Shows wife as Frances Phelps. Body shipped to Sioux City, IA.
590. Sioux City Tribune, death story, Friday. May 9, 1919
591. 1880 Census, Wisconsin, Ft. Atkinson, Jefferson, 2 & 3 June, 1880
593. 1870 census, Ft Atkinson, Jefferson, Wisconsin
594. More LEEDS COUNTY Ontario Cemeterys
Caintown - Yonge Twp
Sheldon’s - Bastard Twp
Soperton - Lansdown Twp
Phillipsville R. C. - Twp of Bastard
Published by Leeds and Grenville Branch
Ontario Genealogy Society
Publication No. 81-3A Apr 1981
595. 1880, US Census, Iowa, Sioux City, Woodburn, Iowa
596. 1860, US Census, Wisconsin, Bad Ax, Sterling
597. 1850, US Census New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Nashua, 9 Aug, 1850.
598. 1820 Canada Census, Yonge Twp, Leeds Co, Ontario, 1820
599. Excerpts from “A Genealogy of the Coles and Allied Families” by Eva Grace Fraser Briggs, 1928. Condensed by Sandy Wunder, after 2001.
600. “Our Stevens Story”, “On the Move”, by Elizabeth Stevens Stuart, 1990
, 501-600, 601-700